Post the songs that mention the food that you've eaten today!

Views: 300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Manfred Mann has a song called Watermelon Man! LOL

I never heard that, till I found this. LOL!

Manfred Mann - Watermelon Man & Do Wah Diddy live 1965

Live at the Cavern Club Liverpool England.
Broadcast on the French TV show Age Tendre Et Tetes De Bois on March 31, 1965.

Watermelon Man written by Herbie Hancock was a big instrumental hit in 1963 by Mongo Santamaria. Later, Jon Hendricks added lyrics to the song.
Do Wah Diddy Diddy written by Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich and Leon Schuster which first charted by the Exciters before becoming a big hit for Manfred Mann.

Cherry loves me, yes, yes she does... I'm having a Wild Cherry slurpee from 7/11 :D

I Love this song!!! Enjoy that Wild Cherry slurpee from 7/11 !!! :-D Thanks for posting this!! :-)

Yes, I enjoyed it! ^_^ I can't wait to try out more slurpee flavors! ~_^ I love that song too! I played it 7 times yesterday!!!

LOL! Also The Four Seasons song " Candy Girl"

and these bands: "The Lollipop Shoppe" and "Marshmallow Way".

Candy O, I'm Glad you enjoyed it!! Sounds Yummy! I wish I had a 7/11 near me!
WOW, you must really like that song! I do too!! It's such a catchy tune! It makes you want to dance to it! I like a lot of Neil Diamond songs! He has a Great voice and wrote many Great songs! And wrote many Great songs for other people too. Being a song writer at first in the tin pan alley days! Thanks again for posting it! :-)

Sadie, I like that song! :-) I never heard of those bands "The Lollipop Shoppe" and "Marshmallow Way"? LOL! ;-) Bit, I like The Four Seasons song " Candy Girl"!! So, I'll post it.  :-)

Haha I like that song too! Thanks for posting it! And as for The Lollipop Shoppe and Marshmallow Way, I'm not surprised you aren't familiar with those bands... let's just say I listen to some crazy 60s stuff! LOL! ;-D

I love all these food songs!!! It's making  me hungry lol I want a "Cherry Pie" by Skip & Flip now.

My mom enjoys honey in her tea or cereal!

Tommy Roe - Heather Honey

In my '60s retro party, I'm going to serve Strawberry fruit punch.

Mary Wells - You Beat Me To The Punch

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

BeatleBob posted a status
"Have a Happy Halloween!! :-)"
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob replied to 60s Fan's discussion Rest In Peace Page
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob commented on 60s Fan's photo