Tune in and let us know. What are you listening to?

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also lately I've been listening to Summer of Love radio for the latter part of my summer :)

http://www.iheart.com/live/summer-of-love-6226/

"I'd Love to Change the World" by Ten Years After is playing now.

Lmao I actually never heard of that band. What The Fug?

I'm guessing you were listening to The Four Seasons song, and not the song by Fergie? LOL some old lady on our Beatles site said she likes rap :-0

And I don't think she was just kidding like Beatlebob about liking Kanye xD. LOL

I listen to Summer Of Love radio station all year long lol

Haha, there are so many songs with the same titles. I was listening to the Four Seasons one. I did listen to the Fergie one a few years back to see if it was a cover, and I wasn't quite sure if I was glad or not that it wasn't!

One time I had "Wild One" as my title status and someone asked me if I was listening to Wild Ones by Flo Rida ft. Sia lmao Of course I meant the one by Bobby Rydell. There's also the movie called The Wild One!

We should stop posting the names of modern rappers and singers here or else their fans will find us through Google search and try to diss us for liking the retro songs  hahahah

One time we said Katy Perry should stop copying old song titles like "California Gurls" and also rename her perfume "Killer Queen" to "Ur So Gay"

Now I'm listening to Reach out in the Darkness by Friend and Lover ...I remember that being played a lot on TurnTable.fm!

That's one groovy song I don't mind hearing often! I love Friend & Lover eventhough they were just a one hit wonder. I like some more of their songs too! And I like that Bobby Rydell song also. "Forget Him" is my favorite of his. It's sad how disgustingly modern some people are! I actually think it would be fun for them to join us here, so we could debate/convert them! Lmao!

Candy O:  I Really Like "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons too!! :-)

Re: "LOL @ the band name "The Fugs" Makes me think, I don't give a fug! :D"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

I LOVE "I'd Love to Change the World" by Ten Years After!!!! GREAT Song!!!!  :-)

Sadie:  LOL!!! ;-) The "Fugs" were a NYC band from 1967 and lasted a few years after that. They had some Wild Songs!! LOL!! My older cousin hung out with them in 1968 in the Village in NYC and turned me on to them a bit later on. They did avant-garde off beat counter culture songs. ;-)

Yeah, that woman on BAR said she likes Rap!! YIKES! Well, to each their own. LOL! ;-) I don't think she was kidding about it either!

You must have misunderstood! I Wasn't kidding about "LIKING" Kanye!! I Hate RAP and Hate Kanye!! I posted those photos saying "Paul Don't Do This"!! LOL!

I Loved what BeatleGirl said about Kanye on that thread!! She had it "Right On" about him!!!! He makes me Sick!!!!

Candy O:  re: "We should stop posting the names of modern rappers and singers here or else their fans will find us through Google search and try to diss us for liking the retro songs  hahahah"

Really!! LMAO!!!!!!!  ;-)

Re: "One time we said Katy Perry should stop copying old song titles like "California Gurls" and also rename her perfume "Killer Queen" to "Ur So Gay""

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

I Really Like "Reach out in the Darkness by Friend and Lover"!! Great Song!! :-)

Sadie: I Agree! It IS such a Groovy Song! And I Like Bobby Rydell songs too! I used to enjoy seeing him on TV and listening to his songs on the radio among some other late 50's and early 60's performers before I seen The Beatles on Ed Sullivan!! Then it was non stop Beatles and other British Invasion performers from then on, for me at the time!!!! LOL! These days of course I still like to listen to the oldies like Bobby Rydell and others! Some Great Songs!! :-)

re: "It's sad how disgustingly modern some people are! I actually think it would be fun for them to join us here, so we could debate/convert them! Lmao!"

YES!!!!! Let's Start a Retro CULT Here, and convert them!!!!  LMAO!!!!  :-D

Have a Groovy Weekend My Friends!! Will catch up on Sunday!!  :-)

Sadie:  re:"You must have misunderstood! I Wasn't kidding about "LIKING" Kanye!! I Hate RAP and Hate Kanye!! I posted those photos saying "Paul Don't Do This"!! LOL! "

OOPS!! LOL!! I Forgot I said this Here "Lately I've been lovin' all the songs by Kanye West!
NOT!!!!! LMAO!!!  ;-)"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!  ;-)

Candy O:

re: "Kanye claims to be the "Black Beatle"... Has he heard about Billy Preston? Now he was considered a Fifth Beatle to some!"

re: "I think what bothers most people is that Kanye is a self-centered attention seeking narcissistic self aggrandazing and self proclaimed "genius" who makes a fool out of himself because he makes himself sound so important like he's some kind of black Jesus."

Candy O!!! I Love what you said over at BAR!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :

This is the Last Pic I'll post of Kanye!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;-)

Hahahha :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

BeatleBob posted a status
"Have a Happy Halloween!! :-)"
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob replied to 60s Fan's discussion Rest In Peace Page
Oct 15, 2019