Here you can pay little tributes to the musicians and actors that have passed away.

Views: 3226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We miss you, Mary Tyler Moore! :-(

Anyone ever watch the show "Mannix"? The star, Mike Connors, just passed away at age 91.

And so did actress Barbara Hale, known as "Della Street" on Perry Mason, who died today at age 94.

Not sure if I know who that is or not... At least it's only been older people passing away lately.

YES!! We Do! Mary Tyler Moore!! :-(

Yes, I watched the show sometimes on TV when I was young. Mannix.

I remember her on Perry Mason. She was Good on that show!!

I agree!! At least, it's only been older people passing away lately!!

Thanks for the pictures, Beatlebob! I'm hoping February won't have any more deaths! :-)

You're Welcome for the pictures, Sadie!!! :-)
I'm Also hoping February won't have any more deaths!!!!

Actor Richard Hatch passed away today at age 71. I liked the show Battlestar Galactica. Rest In Peace!

I didn't know actor Eddie Applegate died last year (from The Patty Duke Show). So three people from the show died in 2016, including Patty herself. Wow! :-(

Richard Hatch, he died at age 71. I remember him!!! SAD!!! :-(

Eddie Applegate! Oh yeah, who played Richard Harrison, the high school boyfriend of Patty Lane on the show! Yeah, that's three people who died including Patty herself in 2016!!!! Sad!! :-(

I noticed the Shot Box on BAR has expired? I Hope that Doesn't mean anything!!!! :-(

BTW..........for "Just In Case" when you can. Can you give me your email address again in case the Sites do shut down? Send it in a private message here. After I get it I'll delete the private message! Thanks!!!

I Hope ALL is Okay with You!!!! Hope to catch up Soon!!!! :-)

Opps! LOL!! "I noticed the Shot Box on BAR has expired? I Hope that Doesn't mean anything!!!! :-("

I meant "Shout Box" on our Beatles Site!

Well at least the Beatles site is still there, even with no shoutbox. I didn't know actor William Katt is the son of Barbara Hale!

P.S. Beatlebob, I sent you my e-mail address in a private message here. No need to delete it afterwards. So many spam bots already seem to somehow know my e-mail anyway. Drop me a line whenever your computer calms down! LOL... All is not too okay with me lately. I'm pretty sure I'll still be moving soon! Your typo makes sense actually. The shoutbox went shot! LOL! I asked BeatleGirl about it today. Maybe she can put up a new one. But what's the point, if that place is shutting down soon anyways! :-(

I've been getting quite a few errors over here lately too. It always scares me, but I hope it dosen't really mean anything either! At least not yet! I'll miss the sites. Where else will we have a place to make fun of Trump? Lmao!!!

Have a good Valentine's Day, my friend! ;-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

BeatleBob posted a status
"Have a Happy Halloween!! :-)"
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob replied to 60s Fan's discussion Rest In Peace Page
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob commented on 60s Fan's photo
Oct 15, 2019