Here you can pay little tributes to the musicians and actors that have passed away.

Views: 3226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Beatlebob! WOW!!! Thanks for sharing all those awesome retro Halloween photos! I really enjoyed all of them but my favorite is the Grandpa Munster one which I'd never seen before! Cool how it's in color! Have you heard the news about the California wildfires? So sad how it is now the state's biggest disaster with at least 42 people confirmed dead. Alot of celebrities like Neil Young lost their homes in it too. It's also sad news about comic book legend Stan Lee. Good to see he lived to the ripe old age of 95 though. RIP!

How are you doing now??? Do you still have coverage during the month of November? Is everything all figured out yet? Are you feeling any better? How about your mother? I hope things have gotten better for you by now! As for me, I'm just hanging on until this damn holiday season is over. I won't be doing anything special for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, or my birthday in December, but I hope to be online on or around those days to celebrate with you! I'm surprised this site and the Beatles one are still around! That's great!!! I need to visit them more often! I really am behind on Mike Pell's podcasts and I've been missing you too! You don't have to make anything special for me in Photoshop this year on December 4 but I would love it if you could share some Rick Nelson pictures for me! LOL like you did a few years ago! That's all I'd want! Well I hope we can finally catch up again soon! There's nothing much going on with me to mention. Just the same old, same old. I am so ready for 2019! I hope the last year of this decade will be much better!

Hope to hear from you soon!!! Have a great November! :-) 

Hey Sadie! I was just online ordering cat food again. And I came Here to see if you left any comments. And I see you did!! :-) You're So Welcome for sharing those Retro Halloween photos!!! So Glad you enjoyed all of them! And I'm Glad I found one that you never seen before!! I Really Liked that photo of Grandpa Munster too!! First time I seen that one, as well. And Cool that it's in Color! :-) Yes, I've been seeing the Very Sad news on TV about the California wildfires!! It is So Sad that it's now the state's biggest disaster with at least 42 people confirmed dead!! :-( And with the weather conditions it could last another couple of weeks before they can get it under control!! Horrible!!! Yes, a lot of celebrities like Neil Young lost their homes in it!! I Sure Hope they can get the fires under control Soon!!! I also heard the Sad news on TV about Stan Lee!! :-( Yes, it's nice that he lived to the ripe old age of 95 though!! RIP! Thanks for posting the picture!!
"The feisty writer, editor and publisher was responsible for such iconic characters as Spider-Man, the X-Men, Thor, Iron Man, Black Panther and the Fantastic Four. Lee, who began in the business in 1939 and created or co-created Black Panther, Spider-Man, the X-Men, the Mighty Thor, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four, the Incredible Hulk, Daredevil and Ant-Man, among countless other characters, died early Monday morning at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles".
I've been very busy on the phone, and finally found out this past Friday that I now have Coverage for November and December! The annual Medicaid Re certification is Another Story. I'll have to deal with That Mess in Mid December and January!! And see when my coverage will continue, after this December. Always have problems with That, Every Year!! As You Know!!! :-( This past Friday morning I checked my Checking Account by calling my Bank's bankline phone number. And That Missing Wrong Check was debited!!! Someone at the Medicaid Pay In Program actually pushed That check through on November 7th! Even though they already used the Check with the Correct Date on November 17th! I guess that person saw November's date on it and sent it to the other Medicaid Pay In Program department to be processed. Right after I called my Bank I Called that same phone number at the Medicaid Pay In Program that I usually do! The person I talked to looked at my account and saw the BOTH Checks!! I explained what happened with the First Wrong dated check to her, etc. She said I have a choice, either keep that November dated check in my account there for the future, or have them send a check back to me. She said it would be better to have that check sent back to me because it Might cause problems for me at the time my next payment is due. So, I told her to send the check back to me!! She said I should get it in the mail in early December sometime. Well, at least I Now Know what happened to That Check!!! LOL!!
I asked the woman there if she could find out if my "Medicaid Re-Cert" arrived in time. She looked it up in the computer and said the Medicaid Office received it on October 12th. But, she is not sure if they started working on it yet? Knowing Them probably Not!! I asked her if I could call this same phone number again later in December to see what the Status of my "Medicaid Re-Cert" is at. She said yes. She said to call around the third week of December, and Hopefully I can find out what progress was made with my "Medicaid Re-Cert". And take it from there!
So, I have Medicaid Coverage for this November and December. They will send me a check for the amount of ONE of the checks in the mail. And I'll have to Deal With the "Medicaid Re-Cert" MESS as usual in December etc, to find out If my Re-Cert was passed for 2019, and When my Coverage Will Actually Continue! And take it from there, to have my coverage in the computer systems for January or at least February!! Will see what happens with That!! FUN Again!!!
I received a letter in the mail last Wednesday from "Social Security". The letter said they are changing my Disability to Retirement starting This December. Because of my age. That I was on SSD for Many Years and I am No Longer Entitled for Disability Benefits because I reached my Retirement age! So, I called Social Security!! The woman I talked to explained everything to me. They are changing my "Category" from Disability to Retirement starting December 2018. Because of my age. That everything else stays the SAME. I read off the amounts on my 2018 S.S. Award Letter to her. And she said all those amounts will stay the same!! Just the "Category" from Disability to Retirement is the Only thing that's changing! She told me a lot of people get confused about the letter. People were wondering Why couldn't they remain on Disability? But, that's what they are doing now when people reach age 66! She said I can stay on Medicare and Medicaid.
It's Been a Very Sad and Frustrating couple of weeks!!! My Mother's best friend for many years passed away. She was a good friend of mine too, since the time I moved in with my Mother years ago. She died from cancer. She was 92 years old. We went to her funeral this past Thursday. Very Sad!!! :-( My Mother has been Very Upset about this!! :-(
I also Received a letter that my annual CT - Lung Cancer Screening Test is due to be done again. I called Radiology at Montefiore Hospital on Friday. My MD has to send an Order to the Department of Radiology at Montefiore. Then I'll set up the appointment with Radiology to have it done. I called my MD's office Friday too about it! Have to take care of This First before anything else!! It's a Cat Scan. Should get the letter sometime this week. Then will set up the appointment for the test! DAMN!! This past Friday was on the phone most of the Day!! Medicaid Pay In Program, Social Security Administration, Department of Radiology at Montefiore, and my MD's Office!! After I have This Cat Scan Done, I'll see IF my Gastro Doctor is Still willing to send me to have a Cat Scan done or Not?? I Still never received that paperwork in the mail from him about having a Cat Scan done? I Think he doesn't want to send me for it. I'll deal him again, next month!! My Stomach, and upper back, and constipation problems are still with me!!! But, I feel I Better go for the Lung Cancer Screening Test!!! That is Really Important!!!!!! And my Urologist said No Need to send me for a Cat Scan at this time since the Cipro helped me!! So, more FUN to come!!! LOL!!
I took my Mother to her Dermatologist, and he said she Doesn't have Shingles. Thank Goodness!!! He wasn't sure what the rash was from. But, it's easing up with some medicated ointment! He is not sure about the thing on her Ankle? So he is sending her for an Ultrasound to be sure!! And she went to the Dentist and he refilled her tooth. He didn't charge her for that, at least!!! But, her Bridge will need to be replaced and that will be Expensive!!!!! So far her Bridge isn't bothering her that much!! So, she is going to wait as long as possible to have That Done!!! Took my cat to have her nails clipped again, yesterday. Was way over due!!! Tomorrow bringing my Mother for that Ultrasound that needs to be done on her ankle. It's supposed to be Brutal out weather wise. FUN!!! So that's the latest with Me and My Mother. Sorry for Rambling On and On!!!!
I see for You, that you're just hanging on until this damn holiday season is over!!! And that you won't be doing anything special for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, or your Birthday in December!!! I Understand, My Friend!!!! :-( I feel the same way and am busy like you with things!!! I HOPE You Will be online on or around those days to celebrate with Me!!! I Hope We Both Can!!!! I'm also, surprised this site and the Beatles one are still around too!!! That IS Great!!! :-) When you can I Hope you will visit them more often!!! I'm also, Really Behind on Mike Pell's podcasts too!!! And there is so many things you posted here, that I'm behind on too!!! I've Also, been Missing You Too, My Friend!!!!!!! Thanks for Understanding!!! I probably won't be able to make anything special for You in Photoshop this year on December 4th for your Birthday!!! :-( But, if I can find some Rick Nelson pictures that I haven't posted here already for you, I'd be Glad to post some!!!! :-) I Hope I can find some New Ones!!!!! I'm So Glad we had a chance to catch up again Today!!!!!! I Really Miss You, My Friend!!!! I see there is nothing new with you to mention here now. Just the same old, same old!!! Well, at least no Bad News!!! I'm Glad for That!!! I Hear Ya!!! I'm also, so ready for 2019!!!! I'm Hoping the last year of This decade Will Be Much Better Too!!!!!

Hope to catch up with you again Soon, My Friend!!!! Thanks!!! Hope You have a Good rest of November too!!!!!! :-)

Hey Beatlebob! Good to hear from you!

I'm so glad we were finally able to catch up with eachother! :-)

All of those comic book characters you mentioned are great, but Spiderman is my favorite!

RIP Stan Lee

(1922 - 2018)

I found these on Facebook:

Stan Lee with Paul and Ringo! Cool!

That's great how you still have coverage for November and December,
and now know what happened to those 2 checks. Glad the extra one wasn't lost!
I hope any other issues with you will finally be straightened out soon! Sad to hear about your mother's friend's passing. I can imagine what a difficult time it must be for you two right now! All my prayers and best wishes to you both! Hope your stomach, back, and constipation problems tone down!  That's a relief you don't need a CAT scan yet. Good luck with that lung cancer test though! Hope your mom's ankle and teeth will feel better. It's a relief that she doesn't have Shingles. That's an awful thing to deal with, especially at her age. I also recently heard how Social Security changes from disability to retirement at age 66 but the benefits remain pretty much the same. I hope your transition runs smoothly! I see why you've been behind on Mike Pell's podcasts like me. I recently got an e-mail from his mailing list about his latest series called 60s Poets. I plan on finally checking it out soon along with getting in touch with him over at the Beatles site. I haven't even been to that site since Paul's new album came out in early September. Glad you finally took your cat to the vet! I know things have been busy and rough for you lately, but you should always try to be on time with your cat's veterinary appointments! Overgrown nails could cause her health problems or at least alot of discomfort! Just a simple suggestion. I know you're a good pet owner! I wasn't expecting you to make anything new for me in Photoshop for my birthday this year, but I really appreciate you saying you will try to post some pictures of Rick Nelson for me again instead. Are you going to post anything special for Beatle Girl / Candy O's birthday this year? I don't think you have to, since she's no longer an active member on either of the sites. But that's up to you. I've really been missing you lately too! I hardly even have time to talk to BeatleNut9 on Facebook anymore, since I'm always busy and so is she. I plan on being online more often though, especially because I want to celebrate all the end of year holidays with you on this site! I think all the glitches with posting pictures are over now? I really hope so, because that's one of the most important parts of celebrating the holidays. I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't share any vintage Halloween pictures myself this year due to all the site glitches! I'm glad that you were able to share some though! I really enjoyed all of them and had a good Halloween! You're very right about no news still being better than bad news! I'm just hanging in there for the next month and a half until 2018 is over. I can't wait for 2019!!! I have faith that it WILL be much better! I already have tickets to some concerts & shows for next year, which is the main reason why I'm looking forward to 2019. If the sites are still around by then I'll keep you updated on all my adventures! It was so great to finally hear from you again, my friend!
Just hang in there and things will get better!

Have a good Thanksgiving!!! ;-)

Oh yeah, and I also wanted to mention these recent celeb deaths:

RIP Roy Clark

("Hee Haw")

RIP Katherine MacGregor

("Little House On The Prairie")

I watched both of those shows when I was a young kid. Rest In Peace.

Beatlebob, if all goes well I hope to post some more vintage Thanksgiving pictures to the site.

Enjoy!!! :-)

Hey Sadie! Great to hear from you too!! I'm also, so Glad we were finally able to catch up with each other!! :-)

Spiderman seems to be the most favorite for many people!!

WOW!! Thanks for sharing what Paul said on Facebook and the Picture of Ringo too with Stan Lee!! GREAT!! That's So Cool that Stan Lee was suggesting making a superhero who would wield a Hofner bass guitar for Paul!! I'm Sure that was very appealing to Paul at the time. COOL!
Paul was mentioning that he was a Fan of Stan Lee's work!
Reminds me of "Magneto And Titanium Man"!
"Paul McCartney demonstrated that he's a Fan of Marvel comics when he wrote this song. In particular, he references three supervillains: The Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man are armor-wearing Russian or Soviet agents who are archenemies of Iron Man, while Magneto has been the X-Men's arch-nemesis since his (and their) first appearance. The storyline is that the three supervillains are claiming that the narrator's girlfriend, who is a police officer, is planning a bank robbery." :-) Loved the Photo of Ringo with Stan Lee too!!! Very Cool!!! Thanks!!! :-)

Thanks!! I'm So Glad that I still have coverage for November and December too!! It will take a while yet to find out when and if I'll have coverage in 2019, though! Thanks for Hoping any other issues with me will finally be straightened out soon!!! Am Hoping!! I'm So Glad too that the extra check wasn't lost!!! That I finally know what happened to those Two checks!! What a Mess! LOL! Thanks!! Yes, it is Sad about my Mother's friend's passing!! Thanks!! I know you understand!!! Yeah, my Mother has been very upset about this!! I have been too!! But, we knew for the past 3 months or so that it was just a matter of time for her!! She was very Ill!! When she passed though, it just hit home!! It was still a shock!! But, at least she isn't suffering anymore!!! That's the main thing!!! We miss her!!! Thank You for all your prayers and best wishes to us both!!! And Thanks for Hoping that my stomach, back, and constipation problems tone down!!! I'm Hoping soon too!!! Yes, it IS a relief that I don't need a Cat Scan done yet!! Thanks for wishing me Good Luck with that lung cancer test!!! I'm still waiting for my MD to make out an Order for the test to be done, though!! Called her office on the 9th. Still nothing. Called her office again on Friday to have them leave a message for her!!! I Hope I'll hear something SOON so I can schedule the appointment to have the Lung Cancer CT done!! Will call again this week!! My MD is Always Very Busy!!! SUCKS!! Thanks for the Good Wishes about my Mother!! I'm Sure Glad she doesn't have Shingles too!!!! We went for her Ultrasound on Wednesday. The Technician had a Doctor there with her. The Doctor said she didn't see anything bad!! Thank Goodness!! That it's just an irritation that she gets with some swelling most likely. She doesn't know why? But, it wasn't anything bad!! Her Dermatologist will get the results. And I guess my Mother will talk to him about it. He knew she had this problem!! He just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything serious going on!! I Guess it's just something she will have to keep putting ointment on and just will have to put up with it? Will see what he says? Thanks!! I'm Glad she had her tooth refilled too!! I Hope this filling Holds Up this time!! I'm Hoping she won't have to go back to the Dentist for a while too!!! It's Very Expensive!!!
I see you also recently heard how Social Security changes from disability to retirement at age 66, but the benefits remain pretty much the same. Thanks for Hoping my transition runs smoothly!!! I Hope so too!! Yes, it's understandable why we both have been behind on Mike Pell's podccasts! I got the same email from his mailing list about his latest series called 60s Poets. I Hope we can both check it out soon!! So, we can get in touch with him over at the Beatles site again too. I haven't been on that site since Halloween. And know you haven't been there in a good while too!! I'm Glad I finally took my cat to the vet to get here nails cut, too!! Thanks for the suggestion about that!!! Even though being busy etc., I've got to bring her to the Vet on time, next time!!! I figured you understand why I couldn't make anything new for you in Photoshop for You Birthday this year!!! I will really try to find some pictures of Ricky Nelson, Hopefully some different ones that I already posted here in the past for you for your Birthday instead!! Thanks for mentioning that to me!!! I doubt that I'll post anything for Beatle Girl / Candy O's birthday this year!! Since she is never here and no longer an active member on either of the sites!! What's the point? I did last year. And No Response! Thanks My Friend!!!!! I've really been Missing You lately too!!!! I see you hardly even have time to talk to BeatleNut9 on Facebook anymore, since you're always busy and so is she!! :-( I'm Glad you're planning on being online more often though, especially because you want to celebrate all the end of year holidays with me on this site!!! That's So Sweet!!! :-) I plan on celebrating the end of the year holidays with You on this site too, my friend!!!!! :-) It seems that all of the glitches with posting pictures are over now!! :-) So far so good with that recently!! I agree!! That's one of the most important parts of celebrating the holidays!!!! :-) I know you were a bit disappointed that you couldn't share any vintage Halloween pictures here this year due to all the site glitches!!! :-( I wonder Why you couldn't then, when I could? Well, Glad the glitches seem to be gone now!!! I Enjoyed the Halloween pictures you posted on the previous page on October 19th here!! :-) I'm Glad you enjoyed the Halloween pictures I posted here too!! :-) YES!! No news still being better than bad news!!! I'm also just hanging in there for the next month and a half until 2018 is over!!! I can't wait till 2019 too!!!!! I'm also Hoping it Will be a much better year!!!!! And Yes, I know you already have tickets to some concerts & shows for next year!!! :-) Which is the main reason why you're looking forward to 2019!! Certainly something to look forward to!!!! GREAT!!! :-) I'm Hoping the sites will be still around by then, so you can keep me updated on all your Adventures!!! :-) I Look forward to That!!! It was So Great to finally hear from you again too!!! And now Again, My Friend!!!! :-) I see you posted some Vintage Thanksgiving Pictures here!!! Thanks!!!! :-) Have a Great Thanksgiving Too, My Friend!!! Love This Picture Too!!! :-)

Sadly but, Thank You for wanting to mention these recent celeb deaths!!! Yes, I heard that Roy Clark died!! :-( But, didn't know that Katherine MacGregor did. Thanks for posting the pictures!!! I also, watched Both of these shows years ago!!!! RIP to the Both of Them!!!!

I see you posted some vintage Thanksgiving pictures Here!!! Looks like all went Well!!! :-) I'm going to check them out now!! :-)

It was Great hearing from you Again, My Friend!!!!! Hang In There!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Hope we can catch up sometime Soon!!!! :-)

Hey Beatlebob! It's great to be back in touch again! I noticed that my depression gets worse when I don't talk to anyone for a while. Glad you enjoyed the stuff I shared about Stan Lee! I never knew he was friends with Paul and Ringo until now. Cool! I nearly forgot about "Magneto & Titanium Man" until you mentioned it. I used to love that song! Thanks for reminding me of it! Good to hear that things are finally starting to shape up for you and that extra check wasn't lost after all! Thank you so much for commenting on every single one of the photos I posted! I really appreciate it! I wish I had time to return the favor and comment on all of your pictures too! I loved them ALL!!! Especially the "Seinfeld" inspired one of John as the turkey! That's my favorite and I love how you share it every year. It still brings a smile to my face! I spent my Thanksgiving listening to the new Monkees and Eric Clapton Christmas albums. They are both great! I didn't eat much though, because I have upset stomach problems. I hope you had an alright Thanksgiving too! I imagine you and your mother aren't in the best of spirits to celebrate too much, after her friend's recent death though. Eventhough I didn't know your friend, I know how hard it is to grieve and mourn someone, whether it be a friend, family member, or even a famous person! So I'm sending my deepest condolences to you and your mother during this difficult time! Last year I was a total mess on Thanksgiving because of David Cassidy's death. I was so sad that I didn't even really celebrate Thanksgiving or my birthday, Christmas, and New Years Eve either! I'm proud of myself for not getting too sad on the one year anniversary this Wednesday though. I actually feel better knowing that it's finally been one full year now. Speaking of him and The Partridge Family, I'm glad you liked that Thanksgiving themed photo of Susan Dey! It is a rare find indeed! I love the similar Sally Field one you shared! :-) 

Hopefully nothing else will go wrong with your mother's teeth. Dental bills surely are expensive! I still owe about $67 on my last visit. Good luck with all your upcoming appointments, especially the Lung Cancer screening! I have quite a few appointments in December too. I usually don't like scheduling stuff during that month due to the holiday season and bad winter weather but this year I had to, since I'm very behind on some of my appointments and there's usually not too many available appointment slots, as you mentioned. My dentists & doctors are always nearly all booked up too! That's why I just take the earliest available time they can see me, even if it falls on or near the holidays! I finally saw my shrink again this month after nearly a year. That's how busy and behind on things I have been lately! I understand why you weren't able to take your cat to the vet in a little while. I have trouble keeping up with all my appointments too, since I'm always busy enough as it is with all the regular routine grocery shopping and errand running, etc... that I deal with on a daily basis. That's also the reason why I am rarely online anymore! Hopefully we will both finally find some time to catch up with Mike Pell over at the Beatles site. I feel so guilty for getting this far behind on his podcasts but I'm sure he will understand! I still enjoy his emails though. The "60s Poets" series looks interesting! I'm really looking forward to seeing any Rick Nelson pictures you will kindly share for my birthday on Tuesday, December 4. It doesn't matter if you've already posted any of them before. I don't mind! Several of the vintage holiday themed photos I share have been posted before but it's always great to see them again. By the way, you don't have to share too many of them. Just a few would be good enough! :-) 

I see why you are choosing not to post any birthday greetings for Ann this year. It's too bad she doesn't participate in either of the sites anymore. If it wasn't for Facebook, I would've lost contact with BeatleNut too since she also pretty much stopped participating on the Beatles site. BeatleNut also still loves that Thanksgiving Photoshop you made of John Lennon as the turkey! Even some random people on FB do too. It's become a classic! LOL!!! 

Let me know anything new with you, like how your transition from disability to social security goes and any updates with your health!

Happy Holidays!!!!!! :-)

(John, Yoko, and Mary Hopkins at the Apple Christmas Party in 1968) 

Hey Sadie! It Sure is Great to be back in touch again!! :-) I understand! My depression gets worse when I don't talk to anyone for a while too!! Thanks again for sharing the stuff about Stan Lee! I Really Enjoyed all of it!! I never knew he was friends with Paul and Ringo until you shared those pictures you found on Facebook! That was Very COOL!! I'm Glad I reminded you about "Magneto & Titanium Man"!! I used to like that song too!! You're Welcome for mentioning it! Thanks!! Yes, things are finally "Starting" to shape up for me!! I'm So Glad that extra check wasn't lost too!! They sent it back to me already!! That was pretty fast, for them!! I just received it in the mail on Saturday. I'm going to cash it tomorrow and pay back the money my Mother lent me during the past two months!! She was short on money too because of that! And this past Friday I finally got the "Order" for the Lung Cancer Screening Cat Scan approved from my MD!! I also talked to the lady where I'm taking the test on Friday and she got the Order for the test sent to her, as well. She scheduled the test to be done on December 12th. That's the soonest I could get. But, at least it's approved and I'll be going for it!! So, at least those two things are taken care of so far! Still have to wait till late December to find out IF my Medicaid RE-CERT for 2019 was approved or not yet!! Will see what happens then? And take it from there.
You're So Welcome for commenting on all of the photos you posted!! I Really enjoyed them!! :-) No problem that you didn't have the time to comment of the pictures I posed here!! I Understand!! I'm Glad you looked at them though, and Glad you loved them all!! :-) I wanted to include the Two Beatles ones, because I know you enjoy them every year!! :-) So Glad that you did!! :-) So Glad that the "Seinfeld" inspired one of John as the turkey Still brings a smile to your face!!! :-) Thank You for what you said about it!! :-) I see you spent your Thanksgiving listening to the new Monkees and Eric Clapton Christmas albums. So Glad to hear that they're Both Great!!! :-) Glad you enjoyed them!!! BTW, did you know about the New Book by Roger Daltrey: "Thanks a Lot Mr Kibblewhite: My Story"? I was reading about it and it sounds like a Great Book!!! Or, maybe you already got the book or read the online edition? Either way, it sounds like a Must Read!! :-)
Sorry you couldn't eat much though, because you have upset stomach problems!! :-( I sure understand that!! I couldn't eat much too, for the same reasons! Thanks for Hoping I had an alright Thanksgiving too!! Yeah, my Mother and I weren't really in the best of spirits this year for Thanksgiving because of her friend's recent death. We did watch some of the Macy's Thanksgiving parade on TV though. Thank You So Much for sending your deepest condolences to my Mother and I, My Friend!! I appreciate that!! From you wrote I Know you understand!!! So True!!! I know You know how hard it is to grieve and mourn someone, whether it be a friend, family member, or even a famous person!!!! And I know last year you were a total mess on Thanksgiving, because of David Cassidy's death!!! And remember you were so sad that you didn't even really celebrate Thanksgiving, or your Birthday, Christmas, and New Years Eve either!!!! :-( I know David's death on November 21, 2017, Really Hit You Hard!!!! :-(
I'm Proud Of You Too, for not getting Too Sad on the one year anniversary this Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving this year!!!! I'm So Glad you actually feel better knowing that it's Finally been one full year now!!! I was Hoping you could have an Alright Thanksgiving Too, this year!!! And being you weren't too sad this year, is surely an improvement!!! It Takes Time!! Be Proud of Yourself!! And Yes, speaking of David and The Partridge Family, I Really Enjoyed that Thanksgiving themed photo of Susan Dey!!! Thanks again for sharing it!! It Sure was a Rare Find!!! I'm So Glad you loved the similar Sally Field one I posted here too!! :-)

Thanks!!! I'm also, Hoping nothing else will go wrong with my mother's teeth!! Yes!! Dental bills surely are expensive!!! I'm Sorry you still owe about $67 from your last visit!! My Mother's initial Dentist visit sure hit us hard with the credit card!! She's holding off on having her lower bridge work done because of this!! At least her bridge isn't that bad still!! Well, so far my Only upcoming Test is the Lung Cancer screening! I have my appointment with my Shrink in NYC this Thursday. If I'm feeling up to it, I'm going to try to make it there!! Because I had so may phone visits with him for the past many months!! I Hope I can go!! After the Lung Cancer screening in December, I don't know when I'll be able to make any appointments till I find out IF and When my Medicaid RE-CERT gets approved and when my coverage will start up again? Will have to hope for the Best with that!! Plus the fact that doctors are very booked up in December!!! Thank You for wishing me Good Luck with my upcoming appointments, especially the Lung Cancer screening!!! I see you have quite a few appointments in December!!! I Wish You The BEST with your appointments too!!!! I understand why you don't like scheduling stuff during December due to the holiday season and bad winter weather!! But, this year I see why you had to!!! Since you're very behind on some of your appointments and there's usually not too many available appointment slots, like I mentioned!! I can imagine your Dentists and Doctors are always nearly all booked up too!!! So, that's why you just take the earliest available time they can see you!! Even if it falls on or near the holidays!! Sucks!!! But, since you're very behind on some of your appointments, what can you do? :-( I Hope the weather isn't too bad when you have you're appointments!!!! If so, you'll just have to cancel them!!! I know it's important to keep the appointments! But, not worth taking a bad risk traveling there and back!!! I Hope you can make it to at least most of your appointments!! If need be, you'll have to make them for sometime in early 2019!! I see you Finally saw your Shrink again this month, after nearly a year!! WOW!! Yeah, I see that's how busy and behind on things you have been lately!!! Indeed!!! I see you understand why I wasn't able to take my cat to the vet in a little while! I see you also have trouble keeping up with all your appointments too!! Since you're always busy enough as it is, with all the regular routine grocery shopping and errand running, etc.,that you have to deal with on a daily basis!!! We both have been in the same boat when it comes to having to do all these things!!! I know that's also, the reason Why you're rarely online anymore too!!! YES! Hopefully we will both finally find some time to catch up with Mike Pell over at the Beatles site!! I feel guilty about being behind on his podcasts too!!! But, I'm Sure he would Understand!! I also still enjoy getting his emails too! Yes, the "60s Poets" series looks very interesting!! I'm Glad you're really looking forward to seeing any Rick Nelson pictures that I'll post for your Birthday on Tuesday, December 4th!! :-) Thanks for understanding IF I can't find any One's that you never seen before!! That you don't mind if I already posted any of them before!! That's a relief!!! Thanks My Friend!!! Thanks for telling me that several of the vintage holiday themed photos you share, have been posted before!!! I Agree!! It's still Always great to see them again!!! :-) Well, I'll try to find some Good Ones, and more than just a few!!! :-) Thanks My Friend!!! :-)

I knew you would understand why I'm choosing not to post any birthday greetings for Ann this year!! Yes, it's too bad she doesn't participate in either of the sites anymore!! :-( But, just the way it is. And I know if it wasn't for Facebook, you would've lost contact with BeatleNut too!! Since she also pretty much stopped participating on the Beatles site! I'm Glad you still keep in touch with BeatleNut on Facebook!!! When you both have time to!!! Thanks for telling me that BeatleNut also still loves that Thanksgiving Photoshop I made of John Lennon as the turkey!!! So Glad she does!!! :-) And Even Some Random People On Facebook Do Too!!! COOL!!! I'm Glad to hear that too!!! Yeah, it's become a classic!!! LOL!!! That's So Cool!!! Thanks for letting me know!!! :-)

I'll sure let you know when I know, about anything new with me!!! Such as, how my transition from disability to social security goes and any updates with my health!!!! Please keep me updated about anything that's new with you, as well!!!! Best Wishes with your upcoming appointments!!!!

Thanks So Much for posting this Great and Rare Happy Holidays Photo of John, Yoko, and Mary Hopkins at the Apple Christmas Party in 1968!!!! SO COOL!!! I Love It!!! :-)

If I don't catch up with you before your Birthday, Best Wishes with Everything in the meantime, My Friend!!! Was Great to hear from you again!!!

Happy Holidays!!!! :-)

Hey Beatlebob! Good luck with that appointment on December 12. I have an eye doctors appointment on December 13 and another shrink appointment on the 17th. So it looks like we won't talk for a little while in mid December since we will both be busy. But I hope we can talk in early December for my birthday and again in late December around Christmas/New Years! I also watched Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, like I do almost every year. Yes I am aware of that new Roger Daltrey book! I got the "audiobook" version from a site called Audible but haven't heard it yet. Listening to the author's narration is always my favorite way to enjoy a book! Also because I'm too lazy to read! LOL!!!! But I do plan on eventually getting the real book too sometime too. I think it's funny how he named his autobiography book after his childhood school teacher who told him he would never get a good career! LOL! Glad you enjoyed that picture of John Lennon with Yoko Ono and Mary Hopkins at an Apple Records Christmas party. I noticed they don't look too happy though. Maybe because The Beatles were on the verge of breaking up at the time? Maybe they didn't like dressing up in Santa costumes? Who knows? LOL!!!! I was looking through all your Thanksgiving pictures again and commented on the Loretta Young one. They were all great but that one is a favorite of mine! I will share some vintage Christmas pictures later on this month and I bet you'll share some too. Especially Beatles Christmas Photoshops, even if they're recycled! I'm also looking forward to the Ricky ones or whatever else you will share for my birthday on Tuesday the 4th! If you can't be online that day, I understand! I'd still like to see any belated birthday posts for me sometime in December. It will still be in my birthday month. Well I've got to run now but before I do, I wanted to mention this: 

RIP Actor Ken Berry from "F Troop" 

Sad news! I loved that show!! He passed away on December 1 at age 85.

I remember he was also on Mayberry RFD, the Andy Griffith Show spin-off.

Beatlebob, I hope you and your mother are doing alright and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Let me know if your Medicaid re-cert was approved for 2019! Good luck!

Happy Holidays, my friend!!! :-) 

Hey Sadie! Hope you read what I wrote here on Monday November 26th! I Hope you are doing Alright, My Friend!! Nothing new with me since the last time I wrote you here. I'll be going for that Lung Cancer Screening Cat Scan on December 12. I didn't make it to my Shrink appointment in NYC on Thursday November 29th, because my Back has really been hurting me! And my stomach too. Had a phone visit with him again. He understood. Even though feeling lousy I've been busy with all the regular routine stuff like grocery shopping, laundry, and errand running, etc. You know how that is!! I Hope the weather hasn't been that bad where you are!! I seen on the News on TV that your area had some bad weather coming your way a couple of times!! I Hope it wasn't That Bad!! Tomorrow I'm calling my bank to see how much was direct deposited to my account. Because that's when my Social Security "Retirement" transition goes into effect!! I Hope it's the same amount as I was getting like that lady at Social Security said it would be!! Am Hoping!! IF not, I'll be on the phone with Social Security again!!

The reason why I'm writing you Today is because my Mother is in Bad Shape!! She has some kind of fungus infection on her toes. She was using Fungi -Cure on them that I got from the drug store. But, it's Not getting any better!! Plus she has a BAD Corn on her small left toe and it's been Hurting her Very Bad!! She has to see her podiatrist!!! She has a hard time walking because of this, among her other problems!! The soonest appointment she could get was This Tuesday December 4th!!! Figures it's on Your Birthday!!! :-( But, I have to bring her there!! And might have to go to the drug store afterwards. And take care of Her and do my chores here!! So, I won't be online on Tuesday!! So Sorry, My Friend!!! :-( I Hope you understand!! I'll try to catch back up with you again Sometime This Week!!!!

But, I'm going to post some Ricky Nelson pictures for your Birthday "Today" here!!! I Hope you like them!!! And Hope you have a Happy Birthday on Tuesday, My Friend!!! I know you liked that Birthday Background I made for you a few years back!! I changed to the pictures on them to Ricky Nelson ones!! :-) One I made with a few old Photoshop pictures I made for you some years back!! And the other just has all Ricky photos on it!! ;-) I'm also, posting just some single photos of Ricky here for you too!! Hope you Enjoy Them!! I wanted to post them Today ahead of time, to make sure they will be here for you when you come Here!!

I Hope you Have a Happy Birthday, My Friend!!!! And I Hope the Ricky Pictures cheer you up!!!! :-) I'll catch back up with you Sometime later this week!! Hopefully we both can!!! And I also, want to Wish You The BEST with your Dentist & Doctor appointments this month!!!

Thanks for the Good Luck Wishes for my appointment on December 12!! I see you have an eye doctor's appointment on December 13 and another shrink appointment on the 17th. I Wish you the BEST with Both appointments!!! Good Luck, My Friend!!! Yeah, it does look like we won't talk for a little while in mid December since we will both be busy!!! As I said above, I won't be online on your Birthday. :-( So, I'm posting your Birthday pictures here today. But, Hope to catch up with you sometime This week, if we both can!!! And of course again in late December around Christmas/New Years!!!

"As you can tell, I was writing this while gathering up the Ricky Pictures. And then I Noticed You Just Wrote Me Here!!! :-) So, I'm catching up with the things you just wrote!" :-) I'm Glad you're looking forward to the Ricky ones that I'll share Here Today for you!! And as I mentioned above I can't be online that day!! :-( But, I'm So Glad you Understand!!! Thanks My Friend!!! And Thanks for saying you would still like to see any belated birthday posts for you sometime in December. It will still be in your birthday month!!! Well, I'll post them Today!!! And Hope you can see them on or around your Birthday!!! Hope you Enjoy them!! So, instead of "belated" Best Wishes for your Coming Birthday!!! :-)

I see you also watched Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, like you do almost every year!! :-) WOW!! I see you sure are aware of that new Roger Daltrey book!!! That's GREAT that you got the "audiobook" version from a site called Audible!! But, haven't heard it yet. I can imagine listening to the author's narration is always your favorite way to enjoy a book!!!! Sounds Great!!! And also, because you're too lazy to read!! LMAO!!!! ;-) I see that you also plan on eventually getting the real book too, sometime too! I thought that was funny too, that he named his autobiography book after his childhood school teacher who told him he would never get a good career!!! LOL!!! :-) I sure Enjoyed that picture of John Lennon with Yoko Ono and Mary Hopkins at an Apple Records Christmas party!!! Thanks again!!! I too noticed they don't look too happy in that photo!! Yes, it could be because The Beatles were on the verge of breaking up at the time? And maybe they just didn't like dressing up in Santa costumes? Yeah, Who Knows??? LOL!!!! I'm Glad you were looking through all my Thanksgiving pictures again, and commented on the Loretta Young one! I check out what you wrote!! Thanks!!! Glad you thought they were all Great!! But, I see that one is a favorite of yours!! I'm looking Forward to seeing the vintage Christmas pictures that you'll be sharing here later this month!!! :-) Yes, I'll share some too!!! And you know I'll be sharing recycled Beatles Christmas Photoshops here too!!! :-) And Thanks again for understanding!!! Hope you Enjoy the Ricky pictures for your Birthday!!! :-)

Aw!! That IS Sad News!!!! I didn't even know that!!! RIP Actor Ken Berry from "F Troop"! :-( Thanks for posting this along with the picture!!! I used to love that show too!!! I see he passed away on December 1 at age 85. I also remember he was also on Mayberry RFD, the Andy Griffith Show spin-off!!! I Really Liked Him!!

Thanks My Friend!!! For Hoping that me and my mother are doing alright!!!! Well, my Mother has to see her foot doctor on December 4th. Her feet are driving her Nuts!!! Bad Pain etc!! Hope he can help her out!!! I Hope You are doing Alright, My Friend!!! And I Hope we can catch up again sometime Soon too!!!! Thanks for the Good Luck wishes with my Medicaid re-cert!!!! I won't know about That until the end of this month, I Hope!!! Might not know till sometime Next Month, knowing the way they are!!! :-( But, as soon as I know I'll let you know!!!! I Hope I Will be approved for 2019!!! Will see?

Thanks!!!! Happy Holidays To You, My Friend!!! :-)

Happy Birthday Tuesday December 4th, My Friend!!! :-) Hope to catch up with you SOON!!!

:-)

Sad news but he is reunited with Barbara Bush now. RIP to both of them.

I read how he said he wanted to "die before Christmas".

Probably because celebrating Christmas without her would be too sad! 

I thought this video was heartwarming: 

Hey Beatlebob! My birthday was nothing out of the ordinary but I absolutely love all the Ricky pictures you shared for me! That really made my day more than anything!!! Thanks!!! I really appreciate how you posted them in advance so they would be here in time for December 4. The one posted right above this comment is so gorgeous! LOL! I'd love to have that autographed photo even if it's just a printed "facsimile" signature. I still wished Candy O a Happy Birthday here since today is December 6, but only in the status bar. I highly doubt that will bring her back to the site but it doesn't hurt to try. I still can't figure out why she gave up on us and both of the sites. She's really missing out on all the fun! Hard to believe that now I'm 29 and she is 30, and BeatleNut will be 36 soon. LOL! Yes I know how the regular routine shopping and stuff is. It gets boring! And yes, the Kansas City area has been having horrible weather lately! Thanks for thinking of me during weather alerts! I hope your mom's feet feel better soon! Ouch! That sounds pretty painful! I'm surprised you didn't know about that F Troop actor's passing. I found out through Facebook though. I haven't seen it on regular news either! Just on the Internet, not on TV. It was probably just overshadowed by all the George H.W. Bush coverage. I see you liked him and the F Troop show too. I also enjoyed The Andy Griffith Show and Mayberry RFD. I hope you will be approved for 2019 Medicaid re-cert too! Keep me updated! Good luck with everything! :-)

Hope to hear from you again soon too! Have a FAB December! :-) 

Hey Sadie! Thanks for posting the picture of George H. W. Bush!! I thought he was a Good President and a Good Person!! I watched a lot of the services held last week and a couple of specials that were on TV about his life too. It was certainly Sad news when I heard that he died when I was watching the news the following morning. But, I knew he was very ill and it was just a matter of time. One of his close friends of many years mentioned that he wanted to "die before Christmas". I saw that on the news too. You're Right!! Probably because celebrating Christmas without her would be too sad!! Yes, it was Sad of his passing! But Yes, he is reunited with Barbara Bush now! RIP to both of them! And Thank You for posting the video: "Sully The Service Dog Honors President George H.W. Bush"! Sully, the service dog who accompanied George H.W. Bush during the former president's final months, will be traveling with Bush's casket on his flight to Washington. YES! The video was very heartwarming!! Sully looked so Sad!! I saw that part on CNN too. Sully was trained to do many things to help George H.W. Bush while he was at home, and George really Enjoyed Sully!! He was a Dog Lover!! And Sully is a Great Dog!! Thanks again for the Video!!

I see your Birthday was nothing out of the ordinary. That's the way my Birthday was too. But, I'm So Glad that you loved all of the Ricky pictures I posted here for you!! :-) Thanks for saying that, and Thanks for saying they really made your day more than anything!! I'm So Glad to hear that too!!! :-) Yes, I wanted to post them in advance so they would be here in time for December 4th!! You're So Welcome, My Friend!! I thought you would like the one posted right above this comment!!! LOL!! :-) I could imagine you would love to have that autographed photo!! Even if it's just a printed "facsimile" signature! :-) I noticed that you still wished Candy O a Happy Birthday here on December 6th, but only in the status bar. That was a Nice thing to do!! Even though we both doubt that will bring her back to the site! But yes, it didn't hurt to try! I too still can't figure out why she gave up on us, and both of the sites too!! Yes! She is missing out on all the fun! I can imagine it's hard for you to believe that now you're 29 and she is 30, and BeatleNut will be 36 soon!! LOL!! Just like it's hard for me to believe I'm now 66!! LOL!! I know that you know how the regular routine shopping and stuff is!! Sure does get boring!! :-( I'm Sorry to hear that the Kansas City area has been having horrible weather lately!!! And more of it since I last wrote you here too!! :-( You're Welcome for thinking about you during the weather alerts that I keep watching on CNN and NBC news!!! I Hope you are staying safe in this Horrible weather!!! Thank You for hoping that my Mom's feet feel better soon!! Yeah, it has been pretty painful for her!! The foot doctor shaved her Corn down again. He said Surgery isn't a good idea at her age. Then he sold her a bottle of stuff to use on her toes twice a day for the fungus. She had to pay $50 for that Damn Bottle!! Besides paying her co-pay for the visit. The visit cost her $90!!! DAMN!!! But, he said within 2 months the fungus will go away, or she can get her money back from the company that makes that stuff!! Will see? I Hope it Helps her!! This coming Tuesday I have to take her to a New Dentist. Her lower Bridge needs work or will need to be replaced!! It's really bothering her!!! She was going to hold off on having this done because of the expense!! But, lately it started to Really Bother her mouth!!! DAMN!!! The last Dentist she went to, was too expensive!! And she wasn't that crazy about him. Some of the people at the senior center told her to see a dentist that they use. And they said they think he's very good, and is reasonable when it comes to prices. So, she called his office and will give him a try. Here goes the Credit Card again!!! DAMN!!! I Hope those people are Right about him!!! The credit card bill is sky high as it is!! I don't know how this will be paid off? But, she needs to go!!!

Then Wednesday I go for that Lung Cancer Screening Cat Scan at the hospital. Going to be a FUN week!!! When the results come in from my Cat Scan on that Web Site I belong to I'll give it a good looking over!! But, I don't know when I'll be able to see my MD about it?? Because she is booked up this month. And who knows IF and When my Medicaid Re-Cert will be approved, and when my coverage will continue?? I have no idea yet? I Guess "IF" the results show something BAD, I can probably get in to see her sometime this month. If that's the case? Will just have to wait for the results and take it from there!! Hope the results from the Cat Scan turn out Alright!! Other than this stuff, both my mother and I are dealing with our same old ailments the best we can!!! Thanks for Hoping I'll be approved for 2019 with my Medicaid RE-CERT!! I'm Sure Hoping Too!! That's pretty much what's happening so far here!! And Thank You for wishing me Good Luck with everything!!! :-) I'll keep you updated when I know more!! I Wish You the BEST with your Medical Visits!!! Keep me updated too!!! I also, Wish You the BEST to be safe and warm with the Horrible Weather you're having there!!!

Yeah, since I watch the regular news on TV is why I didn't hear about that F Troop actor's passing!! And it was probably just overshadowed by all the George H.W. Bush coverage!! I see you found out through Facebook! Yes, I Really Liked him and the F Troop show too!! I see you also enjoyed The Andy Griffith Show and Mayberry RFD!! Great Shows!!!

So Glad that we caught up again!!! Thank You for all the Good Luck Wishes!!! Let's keep each other updated with everything!!! Again, Be Safe and Warm in the Horrible Weather!!! I'm going to check out ALL the comments you posted on the Ricky Pictures!! Thanks for commenting on ALL of them!!! I appreciate that!! :-) I'll start by reading the last one first and work my way back. ;-) I just now answered your comments on All the pictures!!! Loved all your comments!!! Thanks!!! :-)

Hope to hear from you again soon too!!!! Thanks!!! Hope you have a FAB December too, My Friend!!! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

BeatleBob posted a status
"Have a Happy Halloween!! :-)"
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob replied to 60s Fan's discussion Rest In Peace Page
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob commented on 60s Fan's photo
Oct 15, 2019