Write down any random thoughts you may have.

Since I dislike August so much, and I wish July was longer,

then today, I deem it July 33rd... 2012 :] or "1962". Haha.

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YAY!!!! I knew they would Win!! :-)

Awesomeeee! :) Cars fans are dedicated!

Awesomeeee Indeed!!! We Sure Are!! We kept Voting!!!  YAY!!!!!!  :-D

Foreigner vs. the Cars – Ultimate Classic Rock Hall of Fame Finals

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/foreigner-vsthe-cars/

I like songs from each bands, but I love The Cars more! :) I hope they'll win the July 2014 Hall of Fame Inductee :D

Hi Candy O!!   :-)

So Far The Cars have 54.16%
And Foreigner  has 45. 84 %

I just voted for the Cars!  :-) I like songs from each band too. But, like the Cares Better!! I Hope they will win too!!! Let's keep voting again!!  :-)

Hi Candy O! Go to the Chatroom here! :-)

Okay, I'm in there :)

Foreigner is GAINING points! Their fanbase woke up! LOL I keep voting every hour I can for The Cars!!!

Don't Worry!! Motorhead was ahead of them last time too for a while. But, we know the Cars Won!!  :-)

I'll keep Voting Too!!  :-)  The latest right now:

The Cars  52.29%   
Foreigner  47.71%   

I Loved Chatting with my Pals Yesterday!! I Really Enjoyed it!! :-)
Thanks BeatleGirl for the Videos and Songs Too!! GREAT!!  :-)

I hate "versus" polls and discussions! Especially The Beatles vs. Rolling Stones and Beatles vs. Elvis Presley! Those are the most common comparisons. I was watching the Dave Clark Five documentary recently and it mentioned the big Beatles debate. Which I think is so silly. Why can't I Like both?? LOL!

I couldn't agree more with you Sadie!!! Ridiculous!!
And Really!! I think that was so silly!! Why can't we like Both!! LOL!!!  ;-)

So I recently ordered a tablet online and it got lost in the mail :-( 

I hope the post office gives me my money back!

It was expensive and they said they can't refund me because it was supposedly "delivered". Whatever!

I read today that John's murderer was denied parole again on Friday for the 8th time.

The panel wrote to the 59-year-old ****. It concluded that if released, "you would not live and remain at liberty without again violating the law." It added: "This victim had displayed kindness to you earlier in the day, and your actions have devastated a family and those who loved the victim."

I'm glad they included "Those who loved the victim". That's us! Fans who will forever be hurt over what this PIG did!!!

At his previous hearing in 2012, ***** described how Lennon had agreed to autograph an album cover for him earlier on the day of the killing.

"He was very kind to me," he said.

After that, "I did try to tell myself to leave. I've got the album, take it home, show my wife, everything will be fine," he said. "But I was so compelled to commit that murder that nothing would have dragged me away from the building."

Sounds like he was possessed!

At a 2010 hearing, ***** recalled that he had considered shooting Johnny Carson or Elizabeth Taylor instead, and said again that he chose Lennon because the ex-Beatle was more accessible, that his century-old apartment building by Central Park "wasn't quite as cloistered."

More like insane!

The transcript of his latest hearing wasn't immediately released. **** can try again for parole in two years.

I don't wanna hear whatever else he had to say this time!

I'm not even including a link to this particular news article because it mentions his name with a picture.

And that's sickening! But it was from MSN news.

Looks like he will never get out of prison.

But if that day ever comes, he better watch out for us!

We'll be right outside the jail waiting in anticipation! ;-)  LOL!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

BeatleBob posted a status
"Have a Happy Halloween!! :-)"
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob replied to 60s Fan's discussion Rest In Peace Page
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob commented on 60s Fan's photo
Oct 15, 2019