Write down any random thoughts you may have.

Since I dislike August so much, and I wish July was longer,

then today, I deem it July 33rd... 2012 :] or "1962". Haha.

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Candy O! You're Welcome for posting them! I Love Summery songs like these too! And Enjoy watching the videos along with the songs, as well!!  :-) Glad you Enjoyed them!! :-D

I'll give it a try with making the movie poster you requested as soon as I get a chance!!  ;-)

Musicless Music video with Elvis Presley

LOL LOL!!! I Loved This!!
Thanks Candy O!!  :-D

Vote for the Cars here! ^_^ It's a "Hall of Fame" poll for UltimateClassicRock.com

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/motorhead-vs-the-cars/?trackback=fbs...

I just voted for the Cars!  :-)

"The Cars were no slouches in the opening round either, walloping Dire Straits with almost 66 percent of the fan-cast ballots. Like Talking Heads, the Cars occupy a spot closer to the New Wave end of the rock spectrum than the battering-ram sound perfected by Motorhead, but there’s no arguing with success, and in terms of hit singles and record sales, there’s no contest here; the Cars were the clear victors during both bands’ peaks."

This IS the Ultimate "Classic Rock" Hall Of Fame! When it comes to Classic Rock I think the Cars Should Win this Match VS. Motorhead for obvious reasons!! So far the Cars around 50 % behind in votes. But, there's still time for votes to come in! I Sure Hope The Cars Win this!!

I Sure Hope the Cars Win this Match!!!  :-)

Me too! :)) I wanna see them win! This is so much fun :o

This IS Fun!!  :-) I Know you wanna see them win!!! I Sure Hope they Do!!  :-D

The Cars 50.09%

Motorhead 49.91%

SO CLOSE NOW! O_O You can vote every 3 hours hour, so I'm gonna vote every time now! Hahaha.

GREAT!!! I Voted again Too!! Even Closer Now!!  :-D

Thanks for posting that Elvis video! It's hot!!! LOL! ;-)

I voted for The Cars too! Hopefully they will win. I only know one Motorhead song. What a strange poll. Those bands are so different! LOL!!!

Sadie, It Sure Is a Strange Poll!! LOL!! I Agree, those bands are So Different!!

I just Voted again too. It Looks like the Cars WILL Win!!! :-D Just a half hour till This poll closes!! :-D YAY!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

BeatleBob posted a status
"Have a Happy Halloween!! :-)"
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob replied to 60s Fan's discussion Rest In Peace Page
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob commented on 60s Fan's photo
Oct 15, 2019