Here you can share tips and tricks on how to live a "hippie" environmentally conscious lifestyle  ^_^

(Lifestyle meaning food to eat, the material of clothing you buy, or recycling old stuff into DIY etc.)

Peace, Love, and Flowers!

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Glad to hear your building put out recycling bins!! :-)
Sad way of even it out though!! :-(  So Sad!!!

I'm on a HUNGER STRIKE! Well, I'm doing it for health reasons... I'm juicing, lol. My time is 3 days Starting today! So hungry! I'M A TREE HUGGER 4 LYFE!

3 days?? Omg!!! I've tried "fasting" diets before, but eventually had to give up (after only about a day and a half. LOL!)

If this was the 60s/early 70s, we could go on strikes and protest in the streets! :-D

I Can imagine you're hungry Candy O!! I Hope it helps for your Health Reasons!!

LOL!! Sadie! I don't think I could last longer than that too!! ;-)

re: "I'M A TREE HUGGER 4 LYFE!"
re: "If this was the 60s/early 70s, we could go on strikes and protest in the streets! :-D"

For Sure!! :-D

Hope you guys liked the Graphics!  LOL!  ;-)

Hahaha, I like it!!! Is there one of me in color too!? :D

Food Inc. "An unflattering look inside America's corporate controlled food industry."

After watching this documentary about where our food (in America) comes from, I'm now more than willing to go for organic! & farm-fresh, farm-raised, grass fed anything that is closer to how food SHOULD be cropped and raised!

I'll be looking for organic brands and organic labels, and spend a little more on them if that's what it takes! I am also going to try and grow my own tomato plants 'cuz I love my tomatos!

Omg! At first glance, I seriously thought that picture of Ann hugging a tree was REAL! LOL! :-)

I'm Glad you liked it Candy O!! :-) No, the Pic I found of the girl hugging the tree was in Black & White. Sorry.

Food Inc. :  I never seen this one. But, I've seen similar things about this. It's very scary where our food comes from and how it's processed etc!

I hear Ya! And it would be Great if you start growing your own Tomato plants!! :-)

When I used to live on Long Island when we had a house with a backyard we used to grow our own Tomatos, Corn, Cucumbers, etc. They were Delicious and Safe to eat!

Sadie, LOL! I'm Glad you thought the Pic of Ann hugging the tree looked Real!! :-)

30 Great Ways to Celebrate Earth Day Everyday...

http://www.mnn.com/family/family-activities/blogs/30-great-ways-to-...

Thanks for the Link Candy O!! Yes, people should do things Everyday to help save our earth!  :-)

10 Best Plants to Grow Indoors for Air Purification

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/02/10-best-plants-grow-indoors-air...

Thanks Candy O!! :-) Very Interesting!! Do you have any Indoor Plants like these?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Latest Activity

BeatleBob posted a status
"Have a Happy Halloween!! :-)"
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob replied to 60s Fan's discussion Rest In Peace Page
Oct 15, 2019
BeatleBob commented on 60s Fan's photo
Oct 15, 2019